Skilled Divorce and Family Law Firm Counsel in Stamford, Connecticut
Fairfield County matrimonial law attorneys handle complex divorce cases
The lawyers of Siegel & Kaufman, P.C. have been providing family law and divorce advice and representation to their clients for more than a combined 75 years. Many of our clients are individuals who are facing sophisticated and complex family law and divorce related issues in Connecticut. Our experienced attorneys are ready to handle your divorce, custody or other family law matter with confidence and skill to achieve the best results.
Focused attorneys understand your special circumstances and requirements
Our attorneys are particularly well suited to manage successfully your particular family law case. When you partner with us, you can expect:
- Comprehensive experience with sensitive and complex dissolution of marriage cases – Many of our clients have complex, sophisticated family law cases who require experienced and successful counsel. Our firm is focused exclusively on family law cases, so you will always receive highly skilled representation.
- Exclusive credentials –All of our attorneys have received outstanding reviews for competence and high ethical standards, and Frederic Siegel has earned an AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rating by Martindale-Hubbell® and is the new President of the Ct. Chapter of the American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers. Siegel was also named one of the top 100 Lawyers in the U.S. by Worth magazine in 2007. Attorneys Siegel and Reilly have been designated repeatedly as “Super Lawyers”® and Attorneys Kaufman and Daken have been selected as “Rising Stars”® for inclusion in the New England Super Lawyers magazine based on peer evaluations and professional accomplishments. Attorneys Siegel, Reilly and Kaufman each has a “Superb” rating from AVVO.
- Outcome-oriented — We do what is needed to resolve your case without going to court if possible. If you do have to litigate any aspect of you matter, we handle it skillfully and thoroughly with care and attention to detail. Our firm handles high-asset cases and clients who are intelligent, savvy, sophisticated and require discreet legal services.
- Compassionate client care — Our practice model is client-centered, and our clients are involved in every step of their cases. Our attorneys listen to clients carefully and work hard to achieve the goals they set for their families.
- Locally known and respected — Our attorneys have been actively engaged in the Fairfield County legal community for many years. Our working relationships with the other attorneys taking in the region permit us to be respectful and cordial while zealously advocating for our clients.
- Alternative Dispute Resolution Methods – Attorneys Siegel and Kaufman act as mediators in various cases and Attorney Reilly is trained in collaborative divorce practice. Each of our attorneys favors engaging alternative dispute resolution methods as an economical and smart way to avoid litigation where possible. The goal is finding a solution that solves your issues with the least amount of conflict.
- Experienced litigators – Alternative Dispute Resolution is not right for every case. If negotiations break down, our experienced attorneys are prepared to represent our client zealously before the Court.
Be selective and use a firm that fits your needs
Siegel & Kaufman, P.C. in Stamford handles the most sensitive and complex family cases with diligence and efficiency. We can assist you with family law matters such as:
- Family law
- Prenuptial agreements
- Post-nuptial agreements
- Enforcement of judgments
- Abusive relationships
Call experienced family law and divorce law firm for a consultation today
Please call any of our attorneys at Siegel & Kaufman, P.C. for a consultation at 203-326-5145 or use our online contact form. We make a point of returning calls and replying to email on the same business day and look forward to meeting with you. Located off I-95 at exit 9, our office is convenient to all of Fairfield County.
Siegel & Kaufman, P.C. is located in Stamford, CT and serves clients throughout Fairfield County (including but not limited to Greenwich, Darien, New Canaan, Westport, Norwalk, Easton, Weston, Fairfield, Ridgefield and Danbury) as well as New Haven, Hartford and Litchfield counties.