While this website provides general information, it does not constitute legal advice. The best way to get guidance on your specific legal issue is to contact a lawyer. To schedule a meeting with an attorney, please call 203-326-5145 or complete the intake form below.
Contact Siegel & Kaufman, P.C.
View All Practice Categories
- Family Law
- Division Of Marital Assets
- Alimony/Spousal Support
- Child Custody
- Special Needs Children
- Child Support
- Dividing A Business
- Dividing Retirement Assets
- Is My Spouse Hiding Assets?
- Collaborative Divorce
- Mediation And Arbitration
- Your Role In A Divorce
- Property Division Lawyers Stamford
- Same-Sex Divorce Lawyer Stamford
- Divorce Modifications Attorney Stamford
- Paternity Rights and Visitation lawyers Stamford
- Legal Separation Lawyer Stamford
- Connecticut Lawyers Reduce Divorce Stress with Separation Agreements