Siegel & Kaufman, P.C. has a proven record of success in all types of family law. Our attorneys are frequently recognized by their peers with leadership roles and awards. All of our attorneys are deeply committed to comprehensive client care in family law cases. Here is some of our firm’s recent news:
- Frederic Siegel will be presenting in the webinar “How to Successfully Develop an International Family Law Practice with the IAFL” for International Academy of Family Lawyers on November 19, 2020. He will be speaking about handling an international matrimonial law practice and the issues involved. Click here for more information
- Frederic Siegel interviewed by Town and Country Magazine on Ghislaine Maxwell’s Secret Spouse https://www.townandcountrymag.com/society/money-and-power/a33337618/ghislaine-maxwell-secret-spouse-legal-strategy/
- Fred Siegel will be attending the AAML National 2019 Annual Meeting in Chicago, Illinois from November 6th, 2019 through Saturday, November 9th. The continuing legal education will cover topics such as discovery in international cases, child abduction remedies and the Hague Convention, the intersection of mental health, addiction, alienation and custodial issues and financial topics. Fred is a past President of the Connecticut Chapter of the AAML and currently serves on the Board of Governors of the National AAML. He has also lectured at the annual meeting.
- CONFERENCE SPONSOR: Siegel & Kaufman, P.C. are proud sponsors of the International Academy of Family Lawyers conference in Palma de Mallorca.
The conference is from September 11th through the 17th where attorney Fred Siegel will be attending. Learn about the conference here.
The International Academy of Family Lawyers (IAFL) is a worldwide association of practicing lawyers who are recognized by their peers as the most experienced and skilled family law specialists in their respective countries.
- Ross M. Kaufman wrote an article published in the American Bar Association Family Law Section, Taxes: Claiming Exemption and Taking Deductions.
- Siegel & Kaufman, P.C. named 2019 Best Law Firms in Connecticut by U.S. News & World Report
- Frederic Siegel awarded AV PreeminentTM Rating by Martindale- Hubbell®, the highest rating in both Legal Ability and Ethical Standards
- Siegel & Kaufman, P.C. co-sponsor International Academy of Family Law February, 2019 conference in Melbourne, Australia. Attended by Frederic Siegel
- Frederic Siegel interviewed by Town and Country Magazine on Jeff Bezos Divorce https://www.townandcountrymag.com/society/money-and-power/a25838397/jeff-mackenzie-bezos-divorce-settlement-prenup/
- Frederic Siegel appointed to Chair Mentoring Committee by American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers
- Frederic Siegel to speak on trial techniques at the February, 2018, meeting of the International Academy of Family Lawyers conference in Savannah, Georgia
- Kevin Daken is a featured presenter at a seminar concerning “Post Majority Child Support: A Primer and Discussion of Practical Considerations” for the FCBA
- Kevin Daken recognized as “Super Lawyers Rising Star” by Super Lawyers Magazine in the area of Family Law
- Frederic Siegel recognized as “Super Lawyer” by Super Lawyers Magazine in the area of Family Law
- Ross Kaufman recognized as “Super Lawyer”” by Super Lawyers Magazine in the area of Family Law
Contact Our Connecticut Lawyers for Family Law Representation
Siegel & Kaufman, P.C., is dedicated to providing excellent family law representation. Schedule an appointment by calling 203-326-5145 or using our online contact form. Our attorneys are highly selective in the types of cases they accept and look forward to a substantive discussion of your matrimonial issues.